Saturday 9 May 2015

April/May Edition

Dear Members,

I hope everyone is doing well!
I am currently in Norway at the moment- so far, Scandinavia has been wonderful and there will be many tales to tell when upon return!!!!!!
Unfortunately, I won't be able to create a newsletter this month- rather, I wanted to touch base with you all:

Thank you to everyone who came out to our last gathering at the AGO for Sunday brunch: we all had tasty picks, and am happy to hear that our recent pick, The Girl With A Pearl Earring by Tracey Chevalier had a positive feedback by all. Definitely a read worth passing on! 
The film adaptation is also worth a watch if you haven't seen it already!

This month's pick: thanks to all who submitted their votes for this month's non-fiction picks! 

H Is For Hawk by Helen MacDonald:
I hope everyone has been enjoying it so far! 

image1.JPG

Upcoming events:

Vote for our dates and time on the Doodle here! http://doodle.com/c9y4fh4pi99wcax7

Location is to be determined!

In the meantime, take care and I'll see you all soon!

Have a great weekend,

Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts?