Wednesday 16 November 2011

The Butterfly Circus

I close my eyes, then I drift away, into the magic night I softly say. A silent prayer, like dreamers do, then I fall asleep to dream my dreams of you.
-Roy Orbison
Dear members,

By now, the majority of us is more than halfway through our latest book club pick: Erin Morgenstern's "The Night Circus".

Keeping that in mind, the theme of wonder and magic that lies within the realm of the circus has inspired many to write and produce films based on this aspect.

As such, I would like to share with you all one of my favourite short films, which ties to this theme- as well as being very inspiring and beautiful- "The Butterfly Circus".  Starring in the short is the amazing Nick Vujivic.



You can also find the full version of the short on YouTube if you wish to watch it in it's entirety, which I highly recommend!

Here is the trailer:



No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts?